WELCOME TO LAKE ARROWHEAD/LAKE ALLATOONA COMMUNITY
Lake Arrowhead stole my heart the moment I saw the sparkling waters from the northern tip of the lake. The breathtaking mountain and water views immediately convinced me this was the place I would create new memories with my children, and one day my grandchildren. Years later, we are doing exactly that, creating family memories on this beautiful lake with some of the best neighbors one could have.
Lake Arrowhead is a beautiful mountain and lake community nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located in historic Waleska, GA, Lake Arrowhead is just an hours drive north of Atlanta making it the perfect place to enjoy a weekend or summer home. It is Georgia’s largest man-made, private lake covering 540 acres and 11 miles of shoreline. It reaches depths of up to 80 feet. The lake is surrounded by over 8,200 pristine acres and offers a serene mountain setting with all the conveniences found in close proximity to the thriving metropolitan city of Atlanta.
It offers a fabulous amenity package including:
* Over 8 miles of hiking trials
* Professionally designed 18-hole Championship Golf Course w/magnificent mountain view from every hole.
* Driving range, chipping green and putting green
* Gorgeous craftsman style clubhouse with restaurant and bar
* Stone terrace of clubhouse boats panoramic mountain views
* PGA pro-shop
* Batting cages, basketball courts, sand volleyball court
Other amenities include a marina with 81+ slips. Boat, kayak, paddle board,and paddle boat rental available.
Sailing and boating lessons offered.