ABOUT LAKE ARROWHEAD GEORGIA
• A private 540-acre freshwater lake community located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
• Over 8,200 pristine acres
• Johnson Development Corp has been instrumental in the development of more than 100 projects in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana and Texas. These projects include master-planned golf course communities, retail shopping and entertainment districts, office buildings and mixed-use commercial centers in both urban and suburban settings.
• In historic Waleska, Ga. – just one hour from Atlanta
• Lake Arrowhead provides a serene mountain setting with all the conveniences found in close proximity to a thriving international city.
PROPERTY OWNER’S ASSOCIATION DUES
• POA annual dues are $1,560 for a home, and $1,080 for a homesite. These dues cover the costs of common area maintenance, 24-hour guard-gated living, and access to all of the amenities with the exception of golf.
• Homestead exemptions are filed with the Tax Assessors office in Canton.
• Applicant must own and reside on the property on or before January 1st of the year the exemption is effective.
• Cherokee County recognizes the Elderly School Exemption – applicants must have the homestead exemption, and must be 62 years of age or older, on or before January 1 st of the effective tax year.
• If qualified, applicant will be exempt from school taxes only up to $320,625 fair market value; $128,250 of assessed value.